What’s My Vibration: Your The Power Within You
“Vibration” refers to the energetic frequency or state of a person, object, thought, or emotion. It is rooted in the idea that everything in the universe is made up of energy, and this energy vibrates at different frequencies.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
The understanding of vibration is common in various spiritual and metaphysical traditions, including but not limited to New Age spirituality, Eastern philosophies, and some indigenous belief systems.
Table of Contents
What’s The Difference Between Vibration and Frequency?
“Vibration” and “frequency” are often used interchangeably, but they can also carry slightly different nuances depending on the specific context. Here’s a general distinction between the two concepts:
- Definition: In metaphysics, vibration refers to the oscillation or movement of energy. Everything in the universe, according to this perspective, is considered to be in a state of constant vibration.
- Application: The concept of vibration is used to describe the energetic quality or state of a person, object, thought, or emotion. Higher vibrations are associated with positive, light, and expansive energies, while lower vibrations are linked to denser, heavier, and more negative energies.
- Definition: Frequency, in the context of metaphysics, is related to the rate or speed of vibration. It specifically denotes how quickly or slowly something vibrates.
- Application: When discussing frequency in metaphysics, it often refers to the specific energetic rate at which an object or phenomenon vibrates. Higher frequencies correspond to faster vibrations and are associated with more refined or spiritual energies, while lower frequencies are related to slower vibrations and are often associated with more material or dense energies.
Can Music Raise Your Frequency Or Vibration
Music can indeed raise your frequency or vibration, as it is a form of sound vibration that can have a positive impact on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
How can Music Raise Your Frequency Or Vibration
- Resonance: Music can create resonance in your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body when it is tuned to specific frequencies, such as 432Hz, 528Hz, or 963Hz.
- Emotional release: Listening to music with a 432Hz frequency can help release emotional blockages and expand your consciousness, making you more compassionate and loving.
- Healing: Music containing specific frequencies, such as the 417Hz Solfeggio frequency, can have a healing effect on your subconscious mind.
- Rhythm: The rhythm in music, which is primarily in the 1-15 Hz frequency range, can stimulate your body and mind, creating a sense of balance and harmony.
- Meditation: Listening to music with specific frequencies, such as those found in Solfeggio meditation music, can help increase your vibratory rate and promote self-awareness.
What Impact Does Music Have On The Human Body?
- Emotional and Physical Responses: Music can influence mood, reduce anxiety, and lower stress levels. It has been shown to trigger the release of stress-reducing biochemicals in the body, leading to reduced heart rate, breathing rate, and circulation.
- Cognitive Effects: Background music may improve performance for tasks requiring cognitive function. It has been found to improve performance for test takers and may influence other cognitive tasks as well.
- Healing and Pain Management: Music therapy has been shown to reduce post-operative pain, and physical tension, and influence heart and breathing rates. It can also reduce feelings of discomfort and has been linked to improved pain management.
- Energy and Exercise: Music facilitates rhythmic entrainment, improving energy efficiency and exercise performance. It can motivate individuals to exercise and impact physical movement and energy levels.
- Neurological Effects: Music has been associated with improved sleep quality, mental alertness, and memory. It can also have a positive impact on brain health and cognitive function, providing a total brain workout.
How Do You Figure Out Your Vibration?
- Reality check: Look around your surroundings and take note of what is happening. Is someone opening a door for you or is it slamming in your face? This can give you an idea of your vibration.
- Number patterns: Seeing repeating numbers (such as 111, 222, 333) and increasing numbers (1234) are all signs that you are moving at a high vibration. However, seeing the number 666 or decreasing numbers (4321) are all signs that you are moving at a lower vibration.
- Emotional check: Monitor your emotions and rank them by vibration. Love, joy, enthusiasm, and content all indicate a high vibrational pattern, while anger, disgust, depression, or boredom indicate a low vibrational pattern. Feeling “so-so” indicates that you are in the middle.
- Body check: Monitor your body and take note of how you feel. Do you feel like you are running on all cylinders today (high vibration) or are you sick, injured, or feeling the aches and pains (low vibration)? Feeling just “okay” means your vibration is neutral.
- Aura check: You can try to see your aura by focusing on your hand and setting your focus a foot or two beyond your hand while still being aware of your hand. You should see a glow and color form around your fingers and hand. Look up the meaning of the color to see how your energy’s doing.
- Emotion check through music: You can determine your frequency level by your emotion. If you feel good in general, your vibration is higher, and if you feel crappy, your vibration is lower.
How To Raise Your Vibration
- Practice gratitude: Start your day with gratitude.
- Monitor your emotions: Cultivate emotions such as love, joy, and contentment to raise your vibrational pattern.
- Be kind: Practicing kindness towards yourself and others can lead to positive mental and physical changes, raising the frequency at which you vibrate.
- Dance and sing: Engage in activities that bring you joy, such as dancing and singing, to elevate your vibration.
- Take care of your body and mind: Engage in activities that make you happy, take care of your body, and be kind to everyone you encounter to raise your vibration.
- Sing loud and proud: Singing can help elevate your vibration.
- Soak in an Epsom salt bath: This can help relax your body and elevate your vibration.
Things That Lower Your Vibration
- Toxic environments: Negative environments, people, or surroundings can lower your vibration.
- Poor choices: Making poor choices and feeling like a victim can lower your vibration.
- Processed foods: Consuming processed and fried foods, meat, and animal products can lower your vibration.
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol can lower your vibration.
- Dehydration: Not drinking enough water can lower your vibration.
- Lack of movement: Not moving enough can lower your vibration.
- Toxic relationships: Being in toxic relationships can lower your vibration.
- Negative thoughts: Negative thoughts and beliefs can lower your vibration.
- Lack of self-care: Not taking care of yourself can lower your vibration.
- Lack of sleep: Not getting enough sleep can lower your vibration.
- Stress: Stress can lower your vibration.
- Fear: Fear can lower your vibration.
- Anger: Anger can lower your vibration.
- Jealousy: Jealousy can lower your vibration.
- Gossip: Gossiping can lower your vibration.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤