Knowing the Angelite Properties is something that will help you understand how to use these very magical healing properties. In this blog post, we will delve deeper into this very wonderful crystal and its properties.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
Table of Contents
What Is Angelite
Angelite is a blue gemstone that is also known as the Angel Stone. Angelite crystals are available in a variety of colors, including glacial and lilac blues.
It’s not uncommon to see colorful inclusions in Angelite. The stone has a white center with white specks and, on rare occasions, brown and rust-colored regions. Angelite was founded in 1987, therefore it doesn’t have much of a history.
Angelite means “waterless.” This is the name given to a set of stones that contain no water or hydration.
The stone might help you have a better understanding of your spirituality. Angelite has a peaceful, soothing vibe. As a result, it has the potential to help people overcome their fears, anxieties, and even rage.
Aquarius is the zodiac sign connected with it. The throat chakra, the third eye chakra, and the crown chakra are the chakras associated with Angelite.
At the base of the throat, the Throat Chakra, also known as the Vishuddha, is located. It is the chakra most closely linked to truth and communication.
You can connect with your inner truth and obtain wisdom when the Throat Chakra is balanced. It encourages meaningful and positive communication.
You may have difficulty expressing yourself if your Throat Chakra is imbalanced or blocked. Aligning your Throat Chakra can help you connect with your own ideas and feelings, as well as the people in your life.
What Chakra Is Angelite Good For?
The chakras of the throat, third eye, and crown are all aligned with Angelite. It’s a great stone to use if you’re looking for serenity or quiet.
It surely aids in the removal of any obstructions in many areas of your life, as well as the overcoming of worries.
This stone will boost your talents and pull this type of energy into your environment whether you need forgiveness or need to forgive.
The stone’s colors are calming in and of themselves, and the energies within it will magnify these benefits.
This stone can help to strengthen and increase one’s spiritual connection, especially when it comes to communicating with angels.
While it has numerous characteristics that help with physical ailments, its greatest strength comes from its ability to help with emotional issues.
This stone sends amazing healing energy into your environment whether you are suffering from guilt, grief or loss, or any other form of emotional distress.
Your sleep will improve, as will your capacity to remember and recall your dreams, simply by keeping a piece of this crystal beside you at night.
What Is the Best Way to Use Angelite?
Bring the crystal into your home and integrate it into your current Feng Shui routine.
Simply by placing it anywhere in your home, you will invite in its healing qualities. It offers a sense of serenity and harmony to any home.
If you place an Angelite crystal beneath your pillow, you will be able to have lucid dreams and effortlessly enter the spirit realm.
Bring the stone into your Reiki, Guardian Angels, and tarot routines, and it will bring in new forms of energy.
It can be found in a variety of jewelry styles. Popular accessories include bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.
It’s important to keep in mind that the crystal should never be exposed to water. It will be easier for healing light to penetrate you’re being if it is in direct contact with your skin.
Carrying this pebble with you throughout the day will remind you to keep yourself open and ready to accept spiritual direction wherever you are.
Angelite and the Best Crystals to Use
Consider stones that are believed to remove negativity when matching Angelite with other crystals.
Shungite, smoky quartz, hematite, and serpentine stones are among the possibilities to consider. Angelite is also a good match for stones that have defensive properties.
Identify the crystal that will have the greatest impact on the issues you wish to fix if you have a specific problem or concern.
The powers will be amplified when the stone is combined with Angelite crystals.
There are two Angelite Properties. The first of the Angelite Properties is its Healing Properties and Metaphysical Properties.
The healing properties of the Angelite Properties talk about the physical healing properties whereas the Metaphysical properties of the Angelite Properties also talk about the spiritual healing properties of the crystal Angelites.
let’s talk about them
Angelite’s Healing Properties
- This stone has incredible physical healing properties.
- The thyroid gland of a person can be balanced with this crystal. It also assists the body to clear itself of any throat infections.
- It promotes blood vessel regeneration and provides heart-health benefits.
- The Angelite stone also has secondary medicinal properties, such as helping to alleviate headaches and body illnesses. Many people also utilize it to help them lose weight.
- Angelite stones can also aid in the healing of a variety of emotional issues. Anger, worry, and even resentment are all emotions that can be harmful to our health, especially if they become poisonous in the body. This gemstone has the ability to dispel bad emotions and replace them with happy and peaceful emotions.
- Surrendering to bad feelings and moving forward with positive energy that is present in the moment is the message of the stone.
- You feel your angels’ heavenly love and know that you are not alone when you tune into the Angelite healing properties.
- Angelite stone meaning can help you in your darkest hour. This stone reminds you that there is always someone to reach out to, both in the physical and invisible worlds, with its soothing and nurturing blue color and energy.
- It establishes a link between you and the people who can help you. Angelite’s characteristics, which resemble the wings of an angel, help to open up your lung area and reconnect you to your breath. Angelite asks you to find the love and support you seek outside of yourself by connecting with your breath.
- Working with the many Angelites usage allows you to reconnect with yourself and sense the presence of your angels, ensuring that you never feel alone again.
Angelite’s Metaphysical Properties
- Angelite is a calming stone that promotes inner tranquility.
- It is associated with angelic guidance and is highly spiritual, as its name suggests.
- Angelite is an excellent stone for releasing stress, tension, and rage.
- It’s also good for dream work and meditation. The Element of Air is represented by Angelite.
- The Third Eye and Crown Chakras are both stimulated by it.
- Angelite can also help you communicate with yourself and others more compassionately and serenely.
- It is a healing and forgiving stone for the soul.
What Does Angelite Symbolize?
Many people say it helps them communicate and express themselves while also reducing fear, rage, and anxiety. Angelite is associated with the Aquarius astrological sign. Angelite is connected with the throat, third eye, and crown chakras due to its blue tint.
Where Should I Put Angelite In My House?
Because of its remarkable abilities, simply placing it someplace in your home will allow it to work its magic. It gives tranquility and harmony to every home. If you put an Angelite crystal beneath your pillow, you will be able to have lucid dreams and effortlessly enter the spirit realm.
How Can You Tell If Angelite Is Real?
How Do You Know If An Angelite Crystal Is Genuine? True hue of gemstones: Angelite is often a light to medium blue tint, however rare instances are white or bluish-white. Some of the specimens also include little red hematite inclusions. Angelite crystals frequently have rusty brownish-red streaks.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤