51+ Crazy Blindsided By Love Quotes
Do you know what love is? It’s different for everyone, but there are some things you can say for sure.
You might have heard of the phrase “Love is blind.” You might have also heard the phrase “Love is a battlefield.” It’s a battlefield because love can make you feel the most vulnerable.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
There are moments when you feel the world collapsing around you. But then there are moments like when your special someone says that they love you that it warms your heart and makes you feel like nothing else matters in the world. This is one of those moments that we all know deep down.
Top Blindsided by love quotes
- “I’m not saying that I’m not going to be in love again. I’m just saying that right now, I can’t imagine it.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Love is the delusion that one man or woman differs from another.” – H L Mencken
- “We are all born for love…it is the principle of existence, and its only end.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “I’m not sure how I got here, but I’m glad I did. It’s like a dream come true.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “You were the first to make me smile. The first to make me laugh. The first to make me feel like I was worth something. You were the first person who ever held me close and made me feel like I was special, even if only for a moment.” — Unknown
- “Love is a four-letter word that spells disaster, disaster, disaster.” — Jim Morrison
- “We can’t be together because we’re too much alike. We argue too much and get on each other’s nerves. But our love is too big to keep us apart.” — Unknown
- “If you love someone, let them go. If they return then they were always yours and if they don’t, they never have been.” — Unknown
- “The most important thing in life is not what happens to you but what you remember and how you remember it.” — Gabriel García Márquez
- “I don’t think you realize how much I love you.” -Twilight, page 132
- “When you find someone who makes you feel like more than a friend, someone who makes you feel like family, someone who makes you feel like you are home…you never let them go.” -Twilight, page 185
- “I love you more than I can say. You are my life now, Bella. You are everything to me.” -Twilight, page 259
- “I am so in love with you that it hurts my chest sometimes – just to breathe and know that there is no possibility of our being together. It saddens me that it hurts so much…because it makes me want to stay with you even more than I already do.” -The Vampire Diaries, Season 2 Episode 22 “Friday Night Bites” (Diaries)
- When you love someone, you don’t have to be the best. You just have to be good enough. — Unknown
- You can’t help who you fall in love with. It’s totally unpredictable and totally amazing. — Unknown
- If you’re not ready for something, it will pass you by without even touching your life. — Unknown
- Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides… And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part… Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion… That is just being “in love” which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom— Unknown
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” -Groucho Marx
- “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Love cannot be defined. It can only be experienced.” -Edmond Mbiaka
- “The greatest mistake we humans make is that we think that our happiness depends upon what someone else does or doesn’t do.” -Dale Carnegie
- “There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I caught you”— Unknown
- “I fell in love with you because of your personality. I fell in love with your smile, your laugh, your eyes, and mostly because of who you are.” — Unknown
- “My heart is full to bursting with the most wonderful feeling I have ever known. I love you and that’s all that matters.” — Unknown
- “When it comes to love, there are no rules. Love doesn’t always arrive as we expect it to; sometimes it comes disguised in the form of pain or loss or anger or hate. But when it arrives, at last, it’s worth waiting for.” — Unknown
- “You can say what you want about men who cheat on their wives, but at least they don’t have to live with them!” — Unknown
- “Love is a many splendored things… but like a moth flying into an open flame – only one of them comes out alive!” — Unknown
- “To love is to sacrifice, and to sacrifice is to love.” — Unknown
- “Love is an open door that closes when you walk through it.” — Unknown
- “You can’t fix a broken heart by moving on, but you can heal the pain by moving closer.” — Unknown
- “Love me without fear and trust me without questioning, love me when I’m good or bad and trust me when I say I’m sorry.” — Unknown
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” — Unknown
- “When you lose someone who was so close to your heart, you start looking in the mirror for answers..” — Unknown
- “If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is!” — Unknown
- “The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.” – Oscar Wilde
- “People who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.” – Anonymous
- “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.” – Plato
- “The heart has its reasons which reason does not know.” – Blaise Pascal
- “You’re only as good as your last haircut.” — Unknown
It’s been said that when you’re in love, all you see is red. We, at Blindsided By Love Quotes, can’t agree more.
We hope you enjoy our collection of some of the most romantic, passionate, and passionate quotes that help to show how much we feel about your love.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤