Life is full of self-sabotage. It is a frustrating cycle that can leave us wondering what we should do.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
The saying goes, “Don’t sweat the small stuff,” but when it comes down to it, we often sweat the small stuff.
Self-sabotage affects our day-to-day lives, relationships, and work. This blog explores related concepts and quotes such as, “we often sabotage our own success” and “Always remember that you are an interruption in someone’s life.”
21+ Self-Sabotage Quotes
Here are the best self-sabotage quotes that will inspire you to stop sabotaging yourself and start living the life you deserve.
- “I’m not going to let yesterday take up too much of today.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” — Napoleon Hill
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” — Mark Twain
- “Don’t compare yourself to others. If they are ahead of you, just focus on trying to catch up and outdo them.” — Unknown
- “What we think determines what happens next in our lives.” — Norman Vincent Peale
- “If you want something, don’t wait for it; teach yourself to be impatient; make it happen now!” — Unknown
- “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot (Marian Evans)
- “I know it’s hard to break out of your comfort zone, but I also know that if you keep doing what you’re doing, nothing will change.” —Anonymous
- “The final step in letting go of self-sabotage is self-love.” —Mandy Hale
- “You can’t get something for nothing. You can only get something for something.” —Steve Maraboli
- I think I sabotage myself when I don’t follow through with things that are important to me. It’s always been a problem of mine. I have a hard time committing to things, even if they’re good for me. – Britney Spears
- It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.”
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Your past does not equal your future.” – Unknown
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.” – Eric Thomas
We hope you enjoyed our collection of self-sabotage quotes. We know it’s impossible to avoid self-sabotage, but we want to tell you that it’s possible to avoid it. It’s up to you, but we want to share our own story with you here.
When they are negative, they can be very draining, so we hope that these quotes empower you to build up your positive energy instead. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤