“The energy it takes to make a decision is far less than the energy it takes to live with the consequences.” — Lawrence J. Peter
“The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
“We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” – Albert Einstein
“Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The first step in creating a positive future is to create a positive mindset.”
- “If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together.”
- “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
- “Take action as if it were impossible to fail.”
- “You only regret the things you don’t do.”
- “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” — Thomas Edison
- We will be changing the world!
- We are not here to be average, we are here to be great!
- The difference between us and our competitors is that we are here to win.
- When you say no, you have to say why. Not saying why makes you look like an ass**** when someone asks later on.
- If you don’t know what you want, how can I help?
- Keep your mouth shut and learn as much as possible. That’s what made me a good engineer, not my mouth.
- The same energy that you put into the world will come back to you.
- Energy is an eternal delight.
- The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more things you will have to be grateful for.
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
- The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
- “You can never change your past, but you can ruin your future.”
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.”
- “Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of.”
- “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails.”
- “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”
- “If you always put limits on what you do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life and pretty soon you’ll be living up to your limitations instead of living up to your potential.”
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.”
- “I am thankful for all that I have; my family and friends who support me; my health which I take care of; my job which gives me purpose; and my freedom which allows me the opportunity to pursue my dreams.”
“When you make a mistake, don’t look back at it long. Take the reason of the mistake and learn from it; then look ahead.” – Henry Ford
“In our lives we must be like the sun, which shines on both evil and good alike.” – Marcus Aurelius
“For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” – Nelson Mandela
“Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” – Albert Einstein
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“A man can do what he wants if he does it in the right way.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“We’re all here for some special reason. We may not know what it is but we were meant to be here for some special reason.” – The Beatles
1.“The passion for self-improvement is one of the noblest characteristics of man.”
2.“Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.”
3.“It is best to rise from problems, not fall into them.”
4.“The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge.”
5.“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
6.“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.”