41+ Soothing ‘Failed Relationship Quotes’
If you’ve ever been in a relationship that didn’t work out, you know that it is never easy to receive good news about it. It’s hard receiving all the bad news, but it is never easy to receive the good news either. That’s why this blog post will give you some good news.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
There are many people who are struggling with failed relationships that they cannot stop thinking about these failed relationships. This blog will offer some failed relationship quotes that you can use to help you get over it.
41+ Failed Relationship Quotes
- “Failed relationships are the most painful because they require the most healing.” ~Unknown.
- “I have a great sense of humor and a great sense of failure.” ~George Bernard Shaw
- “I’m not afraid to die alone, I’m afraid to live alone.” ~Anonymous
- “If you love something set it free… if it comes back it’s yours, if it doesn’t, it never was.” ~Anonymous
- “I’ve never been in love, but I’ve been in like… I’ve known what it’s like to have your heart break for someone else.” ~Taylor Swift
- “The moral of the story: Don’t commit to someone who doesn’t love you back.”― Nick Vujicic
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.” ― Unknown
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.” ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- “I’ve learned that you can’t make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.” -Anonymous
- “When you love someone, they become a part of your life, even if they’re no longer with you. You can’t just erase them from your life because it’s not the same anymore.” -Anonymous
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” -Mandy Hale
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” –Anonymous
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” -Anonymous
- “The only thing you can do when you don’t know what you’re doing is to stand in front of the line and hope that it will lead you somewhere.”-Dr. Seuss
- “The best relationships are those that allow each person to be themselves.” -Jim Carrey
- “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” -Peter Ustinov
- “A relationship is like a rose, how long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours today, love can erase and make things right.” – Author Unknown
- “The most important thing in a marriage is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Amy Grant
- If two people really understand each other, they don’t need words.” – Jules Renard
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.” – Mother Teresa
- “True love cannot be found where it doesn’t exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” – Torquato Tasso
- “I have been looking for somebody my entire life…and finally I found you! My heart was broken but now I am mended because of you!” – Author Unknown
- “The most painful thing is to accept someone you love for who they are and not for who you want them to be.” — unknown
- “Some people love you more than you will ever know. Take the time to notice and appreciate it.” — Unknown
- “We all need people in our lives that will show us who we can be if we let them, but sadly most of us only find out who we really are when they leave us.” — Unknown
- “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were.” — Richard Bach
- “Failed relationships are like tattoos on your heart: once they’re there, it’s impossible to get rid of them.” — Unknown
- “Love is a many splendored things; love lifts us up where we belong; all you need is love.” — The Beatles
- A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later when you see the guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking a cigar and saying, ‘Hi, how are you?’ – Joan Rivers
- I don’t have time to maintain a relationship, but I’m always ready for a one-night stand. – Rihanna
- The only thing that causes unhappiness is having an expectation that things should be different than they are. – Eckhart Tolle
- If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it then change your attitude about it and all things will be possible. – Maya Angelou
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- “I don’t want to be married to a man who doesn’t love me. I want him to be so in love with me that he can’t breathe without me.” – Unknown
- “You can’t have a relationship without having your heart broken. But if you’re lucky, the guy will jump back up, dust himself off and say, ‘I’ll try again.'” – Unknown
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “Problems are part of life and as long as you don’t ignore them they can become opportunities.” – Unknown
We hope you enjoyed our blog about failed relationship quotes. It can be hard to find the right words to say to someone going through a difficult time.
We’re here to provide you with quotes from some of the most notable people in the world.
We hope they provide you with some inspiration on how to help someone you love who needs a little push during this tough time.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤